SEMSEO and Pubcon conference shows big promise
One of the highlights in a German searchmarketer's year is the SEMSEO conference & Pubcon in Hannover. The event is organized by Abakus Internet Marketing, one of the leading SEO agencies in Germany and owner of the most popular German forum on SEO.
This year will be the 4th time I visit the conference (I think it's also the 4th edition actually) and I'm really looking forward to it. Alan Webb, owner of Abakus Internet Marketing, invited some great speakers to speak on the 26th of February:
- Pelle Boese, CEO of gjuce GmbH, specialist for mobile SEO, will start the day with a mobile SEO session.
- Prof. Dr. Mario Fischer will talk about Link Building and Reputationmanagement
- Uwe Tippmann (formerly known as "Yahoowe" because he worked as an in-house SEO at Yahoo) talks about understanding the reach of search.
- Oliver Leismann will speak about SEO & Hosting. Actually this topic is getting more important as speed has become one of Google's ranking factors!
In the afternoon the program gets really hot:
- John Müller (Google) and Andreas Bode (Bing) will talk about their searchengines.
- T-Online inhouse SEO Jens Fauldrath speaks about his favourite topic.... inhouse SEO :)
- Semager CEO Marrhias Schneider about LSO (Latent Semantic Optimization).
- my SMX Munich panel colleague Tim Ringel, CEO of Metapeople, will talk about my favorite topic "Blackhat PPC". Maybe he can give me some input for my presentation at SMX Munich :)
The big conference final: a discussion about search trends and a site clinic with Thomas Promny (CEO of Gimahot, but also known for some "older projects" ;)), Alan Webb (CEO of Abakus Internet Marketing) and Johannes "Sistrix" Beus.
The site clinic is moderated by Marcus "Mediadonis" Tandler.
After the conference the legendary Pubcon takes place in the HBX Stadtbrauerei in Hannover.
Unfortunately for many of our readers, the conference will be in German language, but Searchcowboys will cover the sessions live on Twitter in English language!
If you speak German and want to join: write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org !